Monday, August 20, 2007

exam free :P

Current Mood: Happy :D



Finally exams are over. Got back my Emaths Paper. OHMYGOD la, i thought i would fail serious. Didnt expect to pass with a C6 (fine, i know its kinda low, but hey i passed okay). I seriously expected myself to fail it, though the efforts and stuffs, but I'm contented. Today's Chemistry paper sucks )': I think I'm gonna flunk it anyways. Even if I pass, rest assured it will be a borderline pass. Trust me. After audition @ the hall went to Serangoon Garden to eat popped by to my aunt house (about 2km away from my house) and saw my mom&dad coming back to the house, so no need go -.- Waste my energy only. Then Fai called me, he said that he would meet me at my playground there. So fine, went there and awww, he's super sweet to give me a gigantic lolipop! Thanks Fai ! :D Then he sent me back home and bid goodbyes! Reached home and saw many people online. Oh and Maria, be shocked to see this cos I wanna make an announcement that you're officially my lover :D I love you to bits! And to Eric, damn your "sexy" voice :x joking ;D So yeah, thanks alot and again to Fai, super many many thanks for everything yeah! Okays so, goodnight to the lovely people !

Je t'aime bébé. Et mercis de la sucrerie plus chère !

No comments: