Saturday, August 4, 2007

Confusion :(

Current Mood: va te faire foutre vers le haut!


The last week I've been pretty busy with a lot of things. And of course a lot of crisis-es going on. Some people don't deserve our friendship, really. They don't appreciate people like us. Oh well, I'm sure God will help me amputate their minds and not their head (i'm being reasonably nice) and please cut it out. Anyways, I seriously want to go jamming with my cousins, and because im the drummer its like a waste because they're having a gig somewhere (can't remember). And it's at eigth, and i got school tomorrow plus common test ! So, I had to skip it. So wasted. Anyhows, not gonna update this week, common test, BBBFair, common test. Okay ! Tatas.

les baiseurs comme vous ne mĂ©ritent pas d'ĂȘtre ici

No comments: