Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Being Paradoxical

Current Mood : Agitated and Angry!




Dear "Butcher", if you're reading this post I'm so sorry (too bad you will never read it) to say that you're mood swings just sucks. If you're gonna show us your attitude just like that, please, get a life. "A" and me felt agitated after you left just like that with your unwilling tone. What kind of friend. And during recess, you just left like that without even SAYING a single word. If you're someone with a sense of 1% of courtesy, at least inform me. Don't just walk off like that. Irritating okay? I got pissed after you being "oh-im-so-emo" thing. It's not working on me and neither will it be to the rest okay. And you "Butcherness-es", you're attitude doesn't work on me either. If you're gonna continue being like that, suit yourself. It's very very irritating I tell you. I'll make sure if it happens again, your head won't be there. I'll help you amputate it. I'm pissed for this while. This will be the last post for the week. Sunday updates. Bye.

je me sens ainsi ai baisé vers le haut en ce monde foutu.

No comments: