Tuesday, August 21, 2007

failure to pass (:

I wish to have her hair. Oh whatever, guess what I passed my malay retest and overall Mdm Hasrita said I pass :D Damn I'm happy! Today had P.E and we had to do the softball assesment (like a test on our skill on softball). I was pretty excited because I LOVED batting the ball! And I got Level 4 which was the max you can go! I was happy. And then had to catch the ball, but everytime I want to catch it Mr Lau would catch it first and laugh at me -.- Evil teacher. LOLs! Got back AMATHS paper and four more marks to pass. Like what I said, I'll fail it! I think I'm failing English, Chem and Combined Humanities. The 3 papers are the hardest out of everything! I'm damn serious la! After school was kinda pissed off with _____, cos we waited till 5pm cos that person said that we all shall go out and eat dinner at KFC. But then, he "pang-seh" us and say he have to go home. LIAR! You dont deserve our concerns and stuff. And its good thing that you got that okay! Retribution ): So anyways, playing guitar now! See ya lovely! Oh and Fai, thanks alot for that listening ear you gave me today! It's awesome! :DD BYE!

No comments: