Friday, August 17, 2007

chemistry ):

Current Mood: Chemistry-ing.


The picture is so cute right? Ahaha ! Okays some updates on the exams, English was a disaster, Emaths was a failure, Social Studies was okay, History was not (my SBQ was pure rubbish), Amaths is a gone-case. So yeah, got back Pure Physcis and MT results. I was damn shocked after recieving my script for physics. It was my first time getting an A1 for it, though it was difficult, but I guess the 5 hours of studying the day before was worth it. :D And even though I can't study I HAVE to study! Then MT was a sad-case. 2 more marks to passing and Mdm Hasrita said that we all have to sit for a retest on Tuesday and she say it will be easy. And she will combine the marks so that it won't reflect my horrible grades on the report book! Well it was difficult and I thought that I would get a single digit :/ Now, am left with Chemistry Paper. And I think im gonna fail at least 4 subjects. English, amaths, emaths and malay? Yes, i've deproved, but i'll gonna study damn damn hard for End Of Year. Chemistry is getting out of hand, especially Acids and Alkalies! Kinda struggling it right now and that explains the picture above -.- Okays, will be on hiatus again till further notice? Oh and I can't go tomorrow fireworks cos of exams. My mom is taking precautions, and i'll try to score A1 for chemistry and maintain it even though Mdm Chia said it would kill us , well i believe I wont if i study hard :D oh and do catch DJ's Whitestar show @ 7pm at http://www.laydio.4again.com/ ! Bye lovely people.

Je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais mes sentiments pour vous continuent à revenir !

No comments: