Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Toilet Alert!

Current Mood : Sleepy and Woozy!


I need to use the toilet now!! Grr >:( But my toilet and bathroom is under renovation and I can only use it at 9-10pm. And the time now is 7.46pm. I hope my bladder can last a few more hours. Oh God ! Haha. I feel so va te faire foutre vers le haut because I want to do stuffs but yet I don't do them. Am I a procassinator? I hope I don't be one because I want to change. Okays forget it. Today did the pledge taking again :D I felt happy cos of being able to say the pledge again. Wohoo. Then P.E, played softball and can finally hit the ball far far. But we got punished cos Group 2 didnt line up and we had to run around the field 3 times. That made me very angry at decided not to talk to him till he don't get angry over really small things. Mdm Hasrita's lesson next. I don't know why I love her lessons because now I understand Malay more which means higher chances of passing Malay. Did SKR, and I finally realised its kinda okay if you understand the concepts! After recess English, Physics and E-maths. Didn't listen to any lesson because I was badly distracted. Mingled with the Beijing Students. Very hard to talk to them maybe partly because I'm not a Chinese though I have 10% blood. and half half for Phillipines and Malay blood. After school went AJC and tagged along to help them make experiments. I badly wanna eat SubWay Cookies. I gotta do my homework before I get scolded the first thing in the morning tomorrow alrights ! Au revoir, Amours ! (Goodbye lovelies :DD )

No comments: