Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pissed Off.

Current Mood: Pissy >:(
Hello world! I'm still kinda pissed over what happened yesterday. And I totally ignored that "butcher". ): I won't respond unless that "butcher" apologises. I don't care already laa. Oh yes, if I scream at you in MSN, please forgive me cause I'm seriously not in my bestest mood. Anyways today was alright. Morning I had a mood swing in History. Subsided when I was in MT class. Recess was okay, was starving. Then Physics and Chemistry and E-maths, I paid attention attentively. Because, of the magic biscuit -.- After school had Class Test during SRP, it sucks only can do 1st qn and 3rd qn -.- Left the last question blank because I didn't know there's another qn behind. Went for the Scrabble Competition. Of course I became the judge. Did nothing much but Mdm Ng insisted myself to play with her Scrabble. And we had fun guessing the Tabboo game online. Well, Mdm Ng won me by 42 points -.- And she claimed that wasn't her best. And I kept being sacarstic -.- Funny teacher. Went Hougang Mall and ate KFC for dinner with Faid, Asyraf and Adith. We played with the straw and threw ice at each other. Damn I feel so sticky with their saliva ice. Okay la. I go first laa. I need to do Chemistry and Emaths homework. Oh gosh ! Toodles!

No comments: