Monday, July 16, 2007

Current Mood: Tired & Happy :DD

Great, school was normal and the Beijing 109 Middle School students came to our class. The two China guys really look as though we can talk to them and one of them was even like us which was , JUVENILE (childish) -.- After which went to Bishan J8 to catch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie with Adith and Faid. I tell you its really awesome. But I just feel sad that _________ died in the movie. Damn heartwrenching. And there's one part whereby I really thought Harry would die, but I guess the last book he may die. Oh yes, I finally pre-ordered my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows book at Popular. And the lucky draw paper, I thought I won myself $500 cash, but it was $5.00 voucher -.- So I went excited for nothing. Lol ! Went to the library to get myself books. And after doing much thinking, I think I'll be able to cope with English and start using much more profound English but there's one thing I can't change in English which is to kick the habit of saying Singlish :D It's already in my genes/blood! I wanna read more books just that I've no time. And maybe parents enrolling me for home tuition for Amaths and Emaths this weekend. T.T sighs* I really have to buck up. But today was great overall :D Anyways, gonna go off to type some stuffs. Byee!

No comments: