Thursday, July 19, 2007

Feel So Paradoxical :D

Current Mood: Neutral :S



Ain't the kids adorable? Tomorrow Racial Harmony Day. Wearing baju kebaya tomorrow though its "Be Yourself" day. Anyways, its so hard to find something appropriate to wear to school if I have to wear home clothes -.- Okay, today was great. Morning sucks la, had to read some essay about Disappointment. Read as fast as I could because I want to get over and done with. First two periods Maths, listened and did the work okay! Once in a hefty lifetime. Then it was English, tried to answer the qns and yet they were not appropriate -.- I can see the pitiness in Mr Wee's eyes cos none of the answers I mentioned was close to his. So he laughed. Then recess. -Cut Queue- I was desperate for FOOD! Enough. Then Chemistry and SSLT was attentive and maths okay laa :D Haha, went HGMALL and borrowed books on English. Tomorrow is the results for our A*Star Competition. All the best to my group and Gizella's group. Im having the creeps now cos I'm worried. Damn, my heels went missing again. Gosh. Bye Lovelies ! Oh and I'm practicing My Heroin by Silverstein and Hey There Delilah by Plain White Tees on my guitar. Hopefully I can go for this Saturday's jamming with my cousins T.T Did I also tell you I screwed up on playing the song Face Down by RedJumsuit Apparatus but finally succeeded in playing The Last Time by Amber Pacific (: FINALLY. okay enough. bye!

No comments: