Saturday, July 21, 2007

Abiguous Or Ambivalent?

Current Mood: Random :D

Hello World :D Decided to change blogskin because temporarily sick of the one I made, decided to look for other skins from people. Thanks ChronoCube :D Awesome skin. Okay, yesterday was a blast. Went VJC for A*Star. Had a splendid good time with my super adorable daughters. Sadly Aqilah not there. So yeah. We didn't win anything. Felt disappointed but of well, have to move on right? And the "butcherness and butcher's" school got merit. WTH! Totally disgusting. Enough. After which went PWP to eat with Ms Fu and the rest. Damn, Ms Fu knows how to fight with me verbally. Though it was like damn funny. We rocked the whole BK down okay ! Don't mess with us. And sadly, Ms Tan left with her fiance earlier on during the presentation. Okay, today went J8 and met with Adith. When we were there we walked pass Deliferance Mr Tan screamed Adith's name and shocked the heck out of me. Lol. And you know, we went there to get our movie treat by Ms Fu and Mr Tan. Thanks Ah! Awesome day today. Laughed like mad in the cinema when watching Transformers (fyi, this is the 2nd time me and faid are watching) and the popcorn finished without me eating it. T.T well i finished the nachos. Tsk Tsk.. Haha! And thanks to Mr Tan's recommendation on eating the popcorn with CHEESE! Mmm, Heaven ! And the super duper Hot Guy in that show is my new found love. Haha! I still don't know his name. Damn! Oh yes. Then met alot of Serangoon people at J8. Then went back with Suying and declined the taxi treat from Mr Tan and then rest cos I bumped into Suying and she took the same bus as me! I'm tired. Okay, enough for tonight. Goodnight Lovelies!

No comments: