Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Prefects

Current mood: Tired and Blessed (:

After today's prefect training at East Coast, I really learnt alot and realised how blessed I am to be in prefects. Majorly, I would like to extend my thanks to the Sec 4 exco's who have been great on organising the activities. And also thank the Sec 3 exco's and Sec 2 reps, for organising the activities as well. Everything was great. The first activity was dog and bone. Was really fun and the exco's had to play against the winning team. and we won. But it kinda became rowdy. cos when my number was called out, i got it and ran to my line, i was tapped and as i realeased the cap, i fell on the ground flat.the sand in my eyes and the funny taste of sand. ewww. lol. then played alot more activities. but what i enjoyed the most was when we have to dig the hole to make the water around the person standing in a particular spot (circle). D&R and I&F committee joined and everyone was putting their effort in digging, cheering and pain. haha. and i helped and got wet on the butt lol. and then, i put my whole body on the sand to dig the depth of the sand, i realised i was falling in the hole and couldnt get up. really funny. haha. this activity made me realise that though we learn skills and gain experiences, we have to care for our family. and this family is all the prefects (: all of us gathered as one to help and try to be the best. there are many leaders around us, and YOU reading this post is one of them. you have to stand out of urself. some people are born to have leadership abilities but they did not show it out. and this training today at east coast helped the prefects to showcase their abilities, and i am really proud of them :D im happy for everyone and had lots of fun. you all rock la. :DD tired now gonna sleep or something. byeee (: [i drank 3 cans of anything today. inside was sprite / pepsi / mountain dew lol ]

No comments: