Sunday, June 24, 2007

Horror of Going Back To School

Current Mood: Still sick yet Happy :DD


Before I type anything, just some pictures (or rather neoprints) taken.


I just miss going out with her okay :DD Cut my fringe and it turned out to look as though I'm a primary school kid or something. Lol! Tomorrow school already la. So fast ): Then still have to do amaths homework. Have not completed some more questions. I want that notebook i saw at Wisma Atria yesterday. It costs $14 T.T I'll be the happiest on Earth if you can get it for me. Lol! Begged my mom just now, then she said tomorrow go school, go out only you know. Then I went like "ya lah, ya lah" Then adjourned to the computer. Lol! Gonna complete my homeworks, pack and clean my pencilcase I bought in Melbourne. It got dirty because some chemical accidentally spilled on it during the RJC camp. Grrr. >:( Rawrr! But kinda looking forward tomorrow because I will get to see my adorable , super cute friends :DD I miss them hell lots la! Oh sheesh, I'm supposed to return library books. Aiyah, stupid memory of mine. Oh, and I think I'm recovering from being ill for 2 weeks. Gosh! Haha. Okay la, thats all I supposed. This horrifying moment of stepping into the school and the phobia of studying. Help this lost soul of mine. Lol! Byeee!

No comments: