Monday, June 25, 2007

The Horror

Current Mood: Delightful :DD

Okay la, maybe I exaggerated yesterday about saving my soul from entering the school. But guess what, I slept at 4am yesterday because I could not sleep thinking about today. Practically everything just flashed in my mind when i closed my eyes. It was felt like I just barely slept for 5 minutes, and the alarm rang off. I was saying in my head "Stupid, this is such a 'great' way to start of the day" But got over it and met Mirjam in the bus, she was shocked with my fringe, so did everyone else. But at least they say this one is better cos the last hairstyle I always had to pull back my fringe, which is "tiring" and irritating. Lols. School started off just fine but there's major changes in our timetable. I don't know who is our MT teacher, and we got Mr Teng as our SS LT teacher. I want Mr Tan can? He's like the greatest teacher laa. :DD Then now, every single day, we have Maths okay! That's so unpleasant to the eyes when we saw the words maths typed on every period everyday. This is what i call HORROR! Grrr. >:( Then after school walked around the school with Darshenee and MingJia, I really missed their company okay. And we really had fun though it was just a walk around the parade square. Lols, and them drinking their all time favourite Milo packet. After that decided to follow Daniel, Eugene, Nas, Maryann and Adith to AJC cos they were doing on BioTech stuffs. Helped to brainstorm with Daniel, Nas and Eugene (though I am not in it) about some ideal project. After that thing actually wanted to AMK hub, but realised I had homeworks and was sooo tired. So went home with Peiling and took 853. Heeheee. Great tomorrow is gonna be another tormenting day. The first lesson is P.E! I just hope that Mr Lau won't ask us to run around the school like mad turkeys. :D But I miss playing captain ball and badminton, though i had phobia of playing captain ball cos it caused me to have a dislocated knee >:( So yeaa, eyes kinda drooopy! Take care all!

No comments: