Sunday, June 3, 2007

Current Mood: Happy yet sad ):

Hello people, back from the Melbourne Trip. Gosh, there's a lot of things that I wish to say. I really learnt a lot of things during this 7 days trip to Melbourne. Though 3 of the days were studying in the University of Melbourne, we still had lots of fun there. The lecturers and the tour guides were extremely funny(: That 3 days to the University made me think that I should pursue my University years there, because of the people and the surroundings. Pretty cold there temperatures were about 15 degrees celcius, because it was winter. Visited a number of sight-seeing places such as Captain Cooks' cottage, one of the Cathedral, the Memorial, Fitzroy Garden and etc. A lot of pictures were taken, but will post later alright? Made a lot of new friends, especially to my awesome roomates: Darshenee, Monika and Jasmine. You 3 rock okay(: Never regretted my decision going to Melbourne. Gonna miss the fun, the place and everyone else. I would like to thank this people who made this trip a sucess: Ms Fu, Mr Sim, Ms Shalina (tour guide who followed us from Singapore to Melbourne, she rocks), Darshenee, Monika, Jasmine, Pei Ling, Marcus, Gideon, Jun Zhe, Shi Min's brother, James, Ding Yang, Reginald, Daniel, Ang Siang, Gary, Gerald, Lin Kian and last but not least, Faid. And yes, I really wish to go there badly again =( that's why I'm sad. Haha. Alrights one picture for you guys, and wait for the other kazillion pictures later okay. Take care. !


(click for enlarged version)

No comments: