Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Excitement :DD

Current Mood : Tired & Excited (:

Wohooo, lets blog about today first. Nothing much, but gave out the soviniers to all my friends. Heehee. After school, went for meeting with Ms Yee, and I'm inside the KidsRead thing again. Gosh, then next friday Minister of State coming to our school and we had to present our Elementz project, haha, And on the 13th , A*Star competition. More complex competition laa. Met Ms Fu after school, and practically talked to her till 5 at the Staff Room and we screamed and shout inside. Ms Fu very cute laa (: This Saturday her treat to us for getting Gold for Elementz. Yippee Ya Ya Yipppe Yippee Ya :DD Tmr SL camp. Excited and I love camps, though not enough sleep. Gonna miss alot of ppl, though most of the people there I know. I looove Rock-climbing and canoe-ing. It's pure LOVE! :DD okay la, gonna sleep soon. Woohoo. Won't be here from 27-29th June. :DD Byeeeee!!

No comments: