Monday, January 7, 2008

it really feels as though i lost something

Bright cold silver moon
Tonight alone in my room
You were here just yesterday
Slight turn of the head
Eyes down when you said
I guess I need my life to change
Seems like something's just aren't the same
What could I say?

I don't know what's gotten into me. Ever since what I saw really affected me. It's easy to say "Hey Ammarah, move on!" But you know, it's hard to move on, the setbacks just makes you regret and you wonder why you WANTED something so badly. What more the outcome. My heart felt like bricks smashed onto the ground a million pieces. It's all when all my hopes were seriously dashed. I don't know if you'd realise this but .... Ahhh, I really don't know what to do. I don't know what I'm typing. I feel furstrated, yet upset but angry? I hate this mixed feelings I have. It's already good enough I kept this blog post "clean", if you get what I mean. In short, I'm really really really upset and moodless. If you talk to me in msn and I don't reply you the best I could give, only two words I could give, I'm sorry.

P/S: Feelings do change fast, but is it me being paranoid or my eyes that are playing tricks.

No comments: